- Additional agreement: An agreement whereby the consumer acquires products, digital content, and/or services in connection with a distance contract and these matters, digital content and/or services by the entrepreneur are delivered or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between that third party and the entrepreneur;
- Consumer: The natural person who does not act for purposes related to his trade, business, craft, or professional activity;
- Right of withdrawal: The possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the distance contract within the cooling-off period;
- Entrepreneur: The natural or legal person that offers products, (access to) digital content and/or services to consumers at a distance;
- Distance contract: An agreement concluded between the entrepreneur and the consumer within the framework of an organized system for distance selling of products, digital content, and/or services, whereby up to and including the conclusion of the agreement exclusively or use is made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
Article 2 – Identity of the entrepreneur
Article 3 – Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the Lakewood Kush dispensary and to every distance contract concluded between the Lakewood Kush dispensary and the consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, the entrepreneur before the distance contract is concluded indicates how the general terms and conditions at the entrepreneur can be seen and that they will be sent free of charge as soon as possible at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, by way of derogation from the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available electronically to the consumer in such a way that the consumers can be easily stored on a durable medium. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that at the request of the consumer they will be sent free of charge by electronic means or otherwise.
Article 4 – The offer
- If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the offer.
- The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the offered products, digital content, and/or services. The description is sufficiently detailed to allow a proper assessment of the offer by the consumer. If Gareth Stones uses images, they are a true reflection of the offered products, services, and/or digital content. Obvious mistakes or obvious errors in the offer do not bind Lakewood Kush dispensary
- Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer.
Article 5 – The agreement
- Lakewood Kush dispensary Subject to the provisions of paragraph 4, the agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the corresponding conditions.
- Lakewood Kush dispensary can inform itself within legal frameworks – whether the consumer can meet his payment obligations, as well as all those facts and factors that are important for a responsible conclusion of the distance contract. If the entrepreneur based on this investigation has good reasons not to enter into the agreement, he is entitled to refuse an order or request, motivated, or to attach special conditions to the execution.
Article 6 – Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
Lakewood Kush dispensary can exclude the following products and services from the right of withdrawal, but only if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this with the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the contract:
- Products manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured on the basis of an individual choice or decision of the consumer or which are clearly intended for a specific person;
- Products that spoil quickly or have a limited shelf-life;
- Sealed products which for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suitable to be returned and of which the seal has been broken after delivery;
- Products that by their nature are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery;
Article 7 – The price
- During the period mentioned in the offer, the prices of the offered products and/or services will not be increased, except for price changes due to changes in VAT rates and shipping costs.
- The prices stated in the offer of products or services are exclusive of shipping costs.
Article 8 – Compliance with the agreement and additional guarantee
- Lakewood Kush dispensary guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and/or usability, and the conclusion of the agreement’s existing legal provisions and/or government regulations. If agreed, the entrepreneur also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
Article 9 – Delivery and implementation
- The trader will take the greatest possible care when receiving and implementing orders for products and when assessing applications for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the entrepreneur.
- With due observance of what is stated in article 4 of these general terms and conditions, the entrepreneur will execute accepted orders expeditiously but no later than 30 days, unless another delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order can not or only partially be executed, the consumer will receive notification of this no later than 30 days after he has placed the order. In that case, the consumer has the right to terminate the contract without penalty and the right to any compensation.
- The risk of damage and/or loss of products rests with the consumer until the moment of delivery to the consumer or a pre-designated and the entrepreneur announced representative unless expressly agreed otherwise.
- Deliveries to countries other than the Netherlands are only made for certain products. In addition, the delivery time to countries other than the Netherlands is longer. For the exact duration, please contact our customer service.
- Standard shipping: risk lies with the consumer. Lakewood Kush dispensary always sends. If the shipment has not arrived in this case, this risk lies with the customer, and the Lakewood Kush dispensary can not be held responsible.
- Track & Trace / Registered mail: the consumer receives a track & trace code with which the order can be followed until delivery. In this case, the risk lies with the customer but everything is monitored via the tracking data. Lakewood Kush dispensary is also not responsible for this. If the shipment does not arrive, mutual consultation takes place between the Lakewood Kush dispensary and the customer.
Article 10 – Payment
- The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in the payment details provided or stated without delay to the Lakewood Kush dispensary
- Unless stipulated otherwise in the agreement or additional conditions, the amounts owed by the consumer for the sending of the products must be paid. The consumer declares to have taken note of the payment options by accepting the General Terms and Conditions.
Article 11 – Complaints procedure
- The entrepreneur has a well-publicized complaints procedure and handles the complaint in accordance with this complaints procedure.
- Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted fully and clearly described to the Lakewood Kush dispensary within two weeks of receipt of the order within a reasonable time after the consumer has discovered the defects. If no order has been received, notification of not receiving the order must be made within 7 days of placing the order.
- Complaints submitted to the entrepreneur will be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the entrepreneur will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- The consumer must give the entrepreneur at least 4 weeks time to resolve the complaint in mutual consultation.
Article 12 – Supplementary or deviating provisions
Additional provisions or provisions deviating from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that the consumer can store them in an accessible manner in a sustainable manner. data carrier.
Customers must have the age of at least 18 years. Lakewood Kush dispensary makes every effort to prevent customers under the age of 18 from ordering from us. You can only order when the customer indicates that you are 18 years or older. If there are any doubts about the age, Lakewood Kush dispensary will contact the relevant customer. Lakewood Kush dispensary reserves the right to cancel an order and to make a refund.
Article 13 – Privacy
The privacy of our customers is important and we ensure that it remains guaranteed. Payment data will be deleted by us after two weeks and we will not store any data (except when creating an account). Customers are free to create an account on our website for placing orders. In that case, the data will of course be stored, but we can not add any further. We do not do anything else with personal data other than the delivery of orders and the contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org